- Faculty Exchange Agreement concluded: January 23, 1991 (at the time the agreement was concluded, the University of Strasbourg was called Université Louis Pasteur [Strasbourg I])
- University of Strasbourg website: http://www.unistra.fr/index.php?id=accueil
There are currently two exchange programs in operation:
- A program to send Kyoto University’s researchers to the University of Strasbourg
- A program to Host researchers from the University of Strasbourg at Kyoto University
Sending Researchers to the University of Strasbourg
After the internal selection by Kyoto University, the University of Strasbourg will make the final decision regarding the researchers that will be hosted.
- Procedures for Sending Researchers (internal access only)
- FAQ for Researchers who will visit the University of Strasbourg: (provided by previous Program Participants)
- Kyoto University (International Affairs Division) will invite applications for the faculty exchange program as soon as the terms and conditions for the program are decided.
Please note that applicants must apply for this program through the relevant administrative staff in their faculty/department of affiliation. The deadline for application varies depending on the faculty/department. For details, please contact the international affairs section of your faculty/department.
After the internal selection by the University of Strasbourg, Kyoto University will make the final decision regarding the researchers to be hosted. If you would like to host a researcher from the University of Strasbourg through this exchange program, please contact the researcher directly and ask him/her to confirm the application procedures at the University of Strasbourg.
- Procedures for Hosting Researchers (internal access only)
List of Previous Program Participants
A list of previous program participants and their reports of the program are available from the following website.
- List of Previous Faculty Exchange Program Participants (internal access)( Japanese only)
Université Louis Pasteur (Strasbourg I) became part of the University of Strasbourg through a merger with Strasbourg II, and Strasbourg III on January 1, 2009.