- University Social Responsibility Network
- Website: http://www.usrnetwork.org/
Formation of the USR Network is based on the belief that universities have obligation to work together to address the economic, social, cultural and environmental challenges in the world and to find solutions so as to make our world more just, inclusive, peaceful and sustainable.
Further to the Second Summit on University Social Responsibility organized by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) in November 2014 in Hong Kong, it was agreed among the participating universities that a network for advancing university social responsibility (USR) shall be formed. Consequently, the University Social Responsibility Network (USR Network/USRN) was inaugurated on 9 October 2015 in Hong Kong. It places emphasis on collaboration, coalition and networking among members and with other networks and alliances.
Call for participants:
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan
- Beijing Normal University, China
- Clare Hall, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Kyoto University, Japan
- Peking University, China
- Sichuan University, China
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- The University of Manchester, U.K.
- Tufts University, U.S.A.
- University of Haifa, Israel
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- University of Pretoria, South Africa
- University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Washington University in St. Louis, U.S.A.
- Yonsei University, Korea
International Strategy Office
E-mail: usrn-a-mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Please replace “-a-“ with “@”)